Thursday, November 18, 2010

Tossed salad and scrambled eggs? None for me, thanks.




My stomach is behaving badly. Wretchedly in fact. I've been holed up on the couch watching Parks and Recreation, which is quite funny and addictive, on my new ROKU player, which is serious and addictive. I should say, seriously addictive.

But, I needed a break so I started perusing the fashion photos I had saved to my desktop. Nothing like a nice cup of ginger tea and some lovely looks captured by The Sartorialist. These particular ladies have me drooling over their slouchy style and killer bags.

On an unrelated note, huddled on my couch I hear the frenzied yipping of my neighbor's three Westie Terriers. They are named...wait for it...Niles, Daphne and Frazier. On her door, it says her last name (forget what it is off the top of my head) and "Crane residence". It's as if the dogs were born with the last name Crane to begin with, so she couldn't very well name them anything else. Except they weren't, and she could have. Hm...

No comments: