Wednesday, January 28, 2009

25 Terribly Stupid Random Things About Me

As many have seen, these lists are rampant on Facebook at the moment. I thoroughly enjoyed learning new things about my friends. Here is my list. I hope to follow this post in the future with a list of things I have to be grateful for. Seriously friends, I don't know about you, but I feel like I have an awful lot to be grateful for in these trying times.

1. My spine is crooked like a question mark
2. In nursery school I copied the sun drawing of the girl sitting next to me and when pressed I said it was a spider
3. If I were a dude, I'd grow a full beard
4. I like the sound of church bells and distant wailing sirens
5. I have read Infinite Jest three times
6. I once fainted in girl scouts when we talked about giving blood
7. If I had the aptitude, I would have been an economist..or a marine biologist
8. It is extremely hard for me not to lovingly squeeze every dog I pass on the street
9. I am usually single and a bit of a loner
10. My dad was a Catholic priest and my mom a Kindergarden teacher
11. I relate best to funny people who've had a time of things
12. I have at least 100 little freckles all over my body
13. I spent freshman year at the University of Vermont
14. I played the saxophone in 4th and 5th grade
15. My first 45s were Believe it Or Not I'm Walking On Air (From the Greatest American Hero) and I Love Rock n Roll (Joan Jett)
16. I made out with a stranger on an airplane to London (heading to India)
17. I did a shot before my French exit exam in grad school
18. I hate the song "It's a Small World After All"
19. It is sometimes a challenge for me not to take on the accent of the person I'm talking to
20. I would like to do a documentary with my friend Laura on the New Jersey pine barrens
21. I had a huge purple poster of Jon Bon Jovi in my room that used to scare my grandmom
22. I love to make lists
23. I'm thinking of checking out the Unitarian church
24. I am a devoted fan of the radish
25. I could've been a contender

No comments: